Filming you and your new ID4

New to the Volkswagen ID.4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
Markharriso

Post by Markharriso »

Dear ID4 forums,

I'm looking for ID4 owners (or ID3) who would like to be in a film for VW, talking about their car, why they bought it, how they love it, why it's good. We've made lots of films for VW and are a genuine production company. We can't pay you to be involved but you would be seen Europe wide on official VW social channels and other advertising. Filming take 1 day and is really fun for everyone involved. So if you ever wanted to be a social media star and love your VW, please get in touch. Thanks, Mark. (Please check out some of work at peoplecanrun.com / contact mark@peoplecanrun.com)

Fester2020

Post by Fester2020 »

Interested, depending on what day, and my work schedule!
Big John

Post by Big John »

Mark, I think that your timing for this is inappropriate given the present massive loss of production/deliveries to the uk of the Id4.
There are hundreds of prospective owners in the uk waiting for their vehicles to be delivered with very little chance of receiving them within the next six months.
Markharriso

Post by Markharriso »

Hi Fester2020, please could email me at mark@peoplecanrun.com and we can talk more?
Markharriso

Post by Markharriso »

Hi Big John, I'm sorry to hear that. I had no idea. I'm afraid it's not my job to get the ID4's in to the country,I just make the films. But I will pass on your concerns to the people at the ad agency and they may rethink things. I sincerely hope the people who have ordered the cars get them soon.
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

@Markharriso you should make a film about how badly VW communicate (...or rather dont communicate) with their customers awaiting ID cars, many waiting months on end (7+ in some cases) with zero updates, and when they do they more often than not push the expected delivery dates back not forward.

They suspended the official VW order tracker web site in the UK (whilst it is still available in other countries!)

They (VW) tell you to contact your dealer for information, yet when you call the dealer all they say is they are waiting for information from VW.

it is so frustrating, even if there is no positive news on deliveries, some news even if it is bad, is better than just hearing absolutely nothing at all.

have a look through the previous messages on the delivery due thread on this forum,
also over on id3forums.co.uk (where there are more orders and people waiting) quite a few people there have cancelled their orders and switched to Tesla/Polestar out of sheer frustration with VW.

and have a look at the tracker spreadsheet created by Utumno (id3forums) to get an idea of how long people are waiting, he created this as a direct result of the total lack of information coming from VW.

of course VW delivery issues are as nothing compared to the appalling events now unfolding in Ukraine (and if my car is delayed or even cancelled/lost as a result of that then it is nothing compared to what is happening there). but, the issues with VW's ID3/4 orders, delays and communication started long before this tragedy.
ID.4 Life 52kwh, Moonstone Grey. ordered 21/10/21, confirmed build wk 33, delivered 13/10/22.

Get £50 credit and switch to Octopus with me https://share.octopus.energy/wind-quoll-8400