First Anniversary of Owning My ID4

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

Well, it's one year today that I took ownership of my ID4. I have to say, that in the twelve months I've had it, I am very pleased overall. I like the way it drives, handles and feels. I am pretty happy with all the functions it has, but there are a few things I would like that are now available on the range of models. I used to have a Tiguan 2.0 TDI SEL that had everything I wanted, but the things I miss most on My ID4 are keyless entry and power tailgate. I think I would probably consider upgrading to a Max if it wasn't for the current supply and demand situation. But for now, I'm more than happy and will continue to enjoy my ride.
ID4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
EO Mini Pro 2

Marcharry

Post by Marcharry »

Congratulations! I’m only a month into owning my Id4. I came from a new Tiguan R-line 4motion. To be honest I initially Felt it was a big downgrade but like you said it has everything I need it drives much nicer than the Tiguan! Plus it’s saving me a few hundred quid per month in fuel. Overall I’m very happy with the car and the money saving me. If I was to buy again I would go for a larger battery I would like 21 inch wheels.
ID.4 Life 52kw 148ps Moonstone
Bedford EV

Post by Bedford EV »

In the spirit of anniversary, we have had our Life 52kw entry level a month now. We had a Honda HR-V prior, and that had more spec, but actually the practical things we’ve gained give the prize to our ID 4.

Fuel costs, no tax, reduced insurance, cabin space and ease of home recharge/refuel.

No regrets, and worth the wait. Great value when ordered in July 2021. By the way, most makes have extended their new car delivery timescale so I guess we have to get used to the new norm. Everything is global these days, and impossible to go backwards.
ID.4 Life 52kw 148ps in Moonstone Grey; 2nd order ID.4 Style 52kw in Kings Red