V2.4 Dealer/Service point upgrades starting July 2022

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Job done! 2.4 installed as is the new aux battery. Dropped off this morning, collected this evening. Zippy little R Line Golf as a courtesy car and everything ready to go when I got back to the dealer.
Evesham isnโ€™t the greatest place at 17.30 on a Friday evening, traffic a bit slow.
Just the 7.5 & 4.5 hour v3.0 updates to do when they come online. ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks to Sam at Listers for making it stress free and to the technician who sounded so bored on the health check video. ๐Ÿคฃ
ID.4 1st edition

MrT

Post by MrT »

Hi,
My ID4 FE (March 2021) has been at the dealership since Tuesday but the software upgrade keeps failing.
When was your ID4 FE first registered? Just wondering whether thereโ€™s any hardware differences between the earlier FA and later ones?
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

MrT wrote: โ†‘Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:40 pm Hi,
My ID4 FE (March 2021) has been at the dealership since Tuesday but the software upgrade keeps failing.
When was your ID4 FE first registered? Just wondering whether thereโ€™s any hardware differences between the earlier FA and later ones?
I got mine in August last year as an ex demonstrator but I think it was first registered in March. Everything went as planned, they even washed my car afterwards. I appreciate some dealerships are having problems but listers Evesham hasnโ€™t experienced any (or so they say).
ID.4 1st edition
tkid

Post by tkid »

My FE was registered April 2021 and the upgrade kept on failing - I posted details earlier in this thread.
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

Has anyone in the UK had the post 2.4 update to v3.0 pt1&2 yet? Or is the rollout still only in Germany?
ID.4 1st edition
Warrior

Post by Warrior »

tkid wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:29 am
My FE was registered April 2021 and the upgrade kept on failing - I posted details earlier in this thread.
Mine was also first registered in April 2021 and although the update took longer than expected, it did go through ok.
ID4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
EO Mini Pro 2
MrT

Post by MrT »

Update now successfully completed.
Dealership did not provide any technical explanation but all appears well atm.
Upgraded fixings also installed on rear light bar - trim was expanding and creaking in hot weather and coming away from the tail gate.
AndyF

Post by AndyF »

MrT wrote: โ†‘Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:09 pm Update now successfully completed.
Dealership did not provide any technical explanation but all appears well atm.
Upgraded fixings also installed on rear light bar - trim was expanding and creaking in hot weather and coming away from the tail gate.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
ID.4 1st edition
CoxJul

Post by CoxJul »

I may have solved the mystery of why I haven't had the call yet.

My ID.4 is leased through a lease agent using Lex Autolease funding. The car was acquired from a dealer in the Wirral (I'm in Surrey) and delivered with a few things not properly prepped May 2021.

I found myself in my local VW dealership yesterday (the one selected in We Connect ID as my service partner) and enquired whether I was likely to hear soon. "What's you reg number sir?" - I told him but he couldn't find my vehicle on the VW system! We then looked it up against the VIN - and there it was, but it hadn't been set up properly with the Reg Number. Anyway - I'll be calling to book it in for 2 days, probably November/December!
wilts_jeff

Post by wilts_jeff »

Dropped mine off Monday morning and just had the call that it is ready for collection. Be glad to take the Skoda Fabia courtesy car back. Not so much the car itself, more the blue car, white roof and wheels VRS look coupled to a 1.0 engine.....
ID.4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
MyEnergi Zappi 2