V2.4 Dealer/Service point upgrades starting July 2022

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
wilts_jeff

Post by wilts_jeff »

Picked up the car this morning, washed, hoovered and charged to 80%. New manual had already downloaded and the other small download completed once I got home. Can't fault the service and nice to be back in an EV. They never charged me for the courtesy car either, even though I was quoted £20 for it when I booked it in....
ID.4 1st Edition in Dusk Blue Metallic (77 kWh)
MyEnergi Zappi 2

PhilD13

Post by PhilD13 »

Just a note to say that Lookers Preston managed to upgrade our ID.4 in 3 days rather than 2. Had a technical issue they had to contact VW about but all got completed on day 3. They didn't share what the technical issue was. ID.4 got cleaned inside & out. I'm just glad I wasn't the one driving the courtesy ICE!
Burnsy

Post by Burnsy »

Had my Id.4 FE in for the update last Monday the team at inchcape Bolton have got the upgrade down to 7 hours. Phoned me later in the day to say there was an issue on the update and gave me a hire car for the next day. The next day they phoned to say that the install stopped at a certain point and couldn’t calibrate an item, they bypassed this point and installed the rest of the software update. They tested the car and i have had it back a few days and have not noticed anything strange. That have emailed the fault condition to VW and are awaiting their response so will let you know when they comeback to me.
ID4 1st Edition in Honey Yellow (77 kWh