2023 or 2024 Model?

All Volkswagen ID.4 related discussions
swerm

Post by swerm »

Hi, An update on mine, I got an updated screenshot of my order from the dealer and in the model description it has changed from 204PS to 286PS. Haven't had to ring and redo the order, has just updated on its own. Current build week is week 7.

TomoFife

Post by TomoFife »

swerm wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:49 pm Hi, An update on mine, I got an updated screenshot of my order from the dealer and in the model description it has changed from 204PS to 286PS. Haven't had to ring and redo the order, has just updated on its own. Current build week is week 7.
Good news for you.

I did call the supplying dealer (Lookers Fleet as its a company car) a few days ago and they initially said the order is for the 204ps model but when he went away and checked for a few minutes came back with been the 286ps model - been built in Week 3 I was told previously.
swerm

Post by swerm »

TomoFife wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:40 pm
Good news for you.

I did call the supplying dealer (Lookers Fleet as its a company car) a few days ago and they initially said the order is for the 204ps model but when he went away and checked for a few minutes came back with been the 286ps model - been built in Week 3 I was told previously.
Good news for you too! Please post with your initial thoughts when you get the car. Will probably be one of the first in the UK with a 2024!
20ashdale

Post by 20ashdale »

swerm wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:49 pm Hi, An update on mine, I got an updated screenshot of my order from the dealer and in the model description it has changed from 204PS to 286PS. Haven't had to ring and redo the order, has just updated on its own. Current build week is week 7.
Hmmmmmm, interesting, my GTX is status 10 and scheduled for build week 7 ...........
TomoFife

Post by TomoFife »

The leasing company portal has now changed from the 150kw version (2023) to 210kw version (2024) now, which is I guess another indicator it will be the new model (yippee).

Also shows "Interior Style Plus - PAF" which is definatly an added bonus - seat squab extender, electric memory seats / mirrors and MASSAGE Seats - MASSAGE seats!!!!
swerm

Post by swerm »

Interesting news about the match variants being released and showing on the website. Nearly 2k cheaper RRP and a few extra such as electric tailgate. Wonder if the interior style plus add on on your car Tomofife is because of this? Otherwise may be time to cancel the order and re-order a match variant!
TomoFife

Post by TomoFife »

swerm wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:00 pm Interesting news about the match variants being released and showing on the website. Nearly 2k cheaper RRP and a few extra such as electric tailgate. Wonder if the interior style plus add on on your car Tomofife is because of this? Otherwise may be time to cancel the order and re-order a match variant!
Hey, no the added pack is due to the grade I am at work. The ID4 was available originally at my grade and lower grade. The lower grade got the 170bhp version of the 77kw battery in Life trim and my grade could select the Pro Performance (204bhp) and thats what was originally on the lease company portal for me.

However, as it was ordered by the company just before the announcement of the updated models and the build ween hadnt been allocated, they upgraded my grade to the 286 bhp to add the seat pack (for new orders) and without the seat pack for the lower grade. It then seems this has transposed over to my order too.

So as its a company car, no real option to cancel and re-order - happy with what I am getting, although if had ordered as a private customer, I think I would be a tad irked.
Rico

Post by Rico »

I'm also keen to know whether the 2024 model is now being delivered. I ordered a company car, Life Performance Pro around August last year, due for delivery mid March 2024. I'm hoping it will be the 2024 variant but no updates from the leasing company to say yet.
TomoFife

Post by TomoFife »

Rico wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:10 pm I'm also keen to know whether the 2024 model is now being delivered. I ordered a company car, Life Performance Pro around August last year, due for delivery mid March 2024. I'm hoping it will be the 2024 variant but no updates from the leasing company to say yet.
My Company Car (via Lex) is been built this week - the Lex portal went from 150Kw to 210kw version around a month ago - the order went into Lex 7th August.

So, based on that, id say that yours would also be 2024 model.
Rico

Post by Rico »

That's good to hear, thanks - keeping my fingers crossed!